Stay At Home Profit Podcast
Systems and Processes with Guest Melissa Gamarra
April 14, 2020
Why You Need Standard Operating Systems for Your Business with Melissa Gamarra
In this episode of the Stay at Home Profit Podcast, I invite Melissa Gamarra over as we talk about standard operating systems (SOPs) and the importance of having them in your business. She shares some of the technology you can use to make SOPs and even gives some recommendations.
Listen in to learn why there are no big or small tasks when it comes to documenting SOPs for your business.
What you will learn:
- [1:01] What are SOPs and why are they important for the business
- [4:20] Melissa talks about the big tasks she has SOPs for in her business and how she has carefully documented them for consistency.
- [5:53] Why everything big or small needs an SOP for the growth of your business.
- [9:34] How to make SOPs online and some recommendations.
- [13:57] How SOPs save your time.
- [15:12] Stop thinking small as a solopreneur and set your business up for success.